Monday, August 4, 2008

Field Trip today!



Hello and Happy Monday!
I can say that because I FINALLY have a day off. I worked the weekend and it wasn't bad, but it seemed to take forever for yesterday to be over. All in all though weekends here (on a worst case scenario - are better than a great weekend working in Tucson!)
I have been looking for a "Water Rower" rowing machine. I used one in AZ at the community center that we had in Rancho Sahuarita, and it did work for me real well. But, between not having that, and not having the same schedule with work I do not get to go golfing as much as I would like. The good news there is that I have a push cart now for my clubs and I will be walking (9 holes at a time for starters) the course instead of driving it. Oh, back to the rowing machine... sorry! We finally found one that was in the price range that we were looking for and we are going to go and pick it up today. There isn't much space here to use it so I may have to wait until we are in the new house... but I think I may be able to figure something out in the interim.
The rowing machine is about an hour away near Leesburg, VA. So we are going to go over before we have to be there and then, pick it up and bring it home after the sight seeing. Who knows... maybe even some good pictures.
I have to get a new belt for the mower too, as the grass is getting long. So we will have a full day! I will enclose some pictures I took of Charlie (well I can't get the power point to work on this blog so I will have to work on that one), On the bottom of the page is one (a picture that is) of the whales ( Sorry, but I think that is what the C-5 looks like!).
The one at the top IS a Sunset in WV.

No comments: