Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday Pictures



These three pics are of Cunningham Falls & Lake State Park.
The water is low.
The steams are dry!
The Falls had too many people...
So no pictures have I! LOLL

It does get better!



These are two bridges crossing Antietam Creek. The first two are both sides of the lower bridge. The Picture with the grass in front of it is actually the oldest bridge crossing the creek dated back to 1823, Irish immigrants built it working to pay off their debt to come to America. It was later widened and the cement facade added to the side shown here. The other side looks like the lower bridge (which like most of this style is still one way). There you go Jen... Dad got his feet wet taking the first pic!... I slipped!
I have more pics to post so look for part 2. I can't put anymore here.

No comments: