It was perfect weather today at work. 70 degrees and a slight breeze. I had to go have some blood drawn ( routine old people stuff ). So I had to fast until 9:00 this morning. The rest of the day went well.. I ate food! that was good. I had a short class to learn how to train people in the Air Force ( after coming up on 33 years you'd think I know). and then I shot off and played Golf at 4:00. It was one of the worst rounds ever, but I had so much fun! I lost 13 balls in the woods, in the water... it was crazy. I also had some really nice drives, one awesome putt and some pretty good chip shots (obviously from my score it wasn't a lot of them!). I walked the course and there are LOTS of hills! So I am feeling it tonight, wow. Ain't life grand!
Where else can you go exercise, suck at it, relax, have FUN and laugh at yourself... and get healthy? Only on the Golf course for me!
All in all... This was a Good Day! I'm TIRED!!!!
Breastmilk and popcorn
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment