It was kind of a whirl wind trip for everyone, but it was so nice to get to see everyone. We went to Washington to see Dad and Mom, and (of course without their knowing) coordinated a visit with the kids as well. We got to see Alex, Colton and met his girlfriend Wendy, Derek and Jennifer came up together as well. Alicia and Jadon stayed home and rested, and we fully support that as our Alicia and Derek are pregnant again!... but, we did miss them very much and hope to see them soon. Jennifer left Hank and Ryan at home cuz no one knew that where we were staying was a "pet friendly" Hotel... until we got there, AND... realized most of the residents were in town for the DOG SHOW ... and had their little and Big friends there with them. So ... Hank, you can bring Ryan next time!
The travel was tiring and it as I said was a quick trip... but, seeing the looks on Dad and Mom's faces when the kids arrived was so worth it! I know that it required some adjustments and some sacrifices but kids Thank you very much!!!
It was so good to see each of you and I can't tell you enough what it meant to Jane and I as well... Even the long trek to the ice cream parlor on the brisk night ... with no coffee LOL was fun for me.
Breastmilk and popcorn
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment