Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ammendment! . . . . OOOPS!!!

I would like to correct myself... or should I say my error was pointed out to me! LOL...

Jane and Charlie are in NO WAY "boring"... nor do they live a "boring life"... So, I guess I don't either because having them in my life is no way boring either!

Well, To Jane and Charlie,

The author of the previous entry in no way meant to slander or malign your character, or position in life. Further he respectfully and humbly apologises for his indiscretion!

I Love you!.... meow!

A some what less than boring Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all part of life's rich pattern Tom - LIFE itself can be pretty boring a lot of the time. but we need to be dormant in the winter months, as in nature.
In the Spring we get invigorated to mow that lawn, build that wall, tow that barge - but if you wish to escape that boredom sooner get that cat, dog, pig and Jane may just make your life less BORING!! lol