Tonight when we went out to call him to come in (he plays outside alot now, and since the episode in the woods with something that scared the heck out of him. He even stays in the yard most of the time). Jane used the flashlight when she went to see where he was. She shined it on him, and of course he came running in like a good little boy that he is. That is where the treats from Mummy came in.
The second picture is after the treats and time to relax (for Charlie). Notice he is smashed up against the couch next to Jane. His FAVORITE toy, the stick with a fuzzy yellow string by his side. Jane says he is a "Daddy's boy" ... but sometimes.... I wonder LOL...
PS. Jane doesn't want her picture taken. But... It kind of defeats the point of this blog being about Jane and Charlie, now doesn't it! So I told her it was okay if she left her hand over her face... and I took the picture anyway!
2 comments:
Well since Jane likes cats now, would you like 3 more???? ;)
LOL... uh...no thank you. Jane says she doesn't "like cats" only Charlie. I tried to get him a little playmate and she said NO! quite infatically.
Post a Comment