Johnny said that we are having a barbeque at the folks house and that hopefully he will be able to bring Daddy home for awhile. I think that will mean quite a lot to both Dad and Mom. And it will surely be the last chance for our family to be together at the Folks house. Mom will be moving into the assisted care facility soon as well. . . Their lives are changing so much! . . .
So, here is the deck... I have but to put the slats on the rails and then after we get home from Father's Day, there will be a lot of sanding and staining. But before I do that I have to get the building inspector to sign off on the Deck... well, I hope you like the pictures.
3 comments:
I'm impressed, I never new my Dad was a carpenter/deck builder. Now I know who to hire when I have a yard that can have a deck bigger than 5ftx5ft. :)
I agree, it looks great! I am jealous... I wish we could have a deck!
Thank you for the compliments! I willbe putting the last slats on today after work (in the rain again I am sure). Taking pictures and bringing them to show Dad... All that is left to do is tie up a couple of loose ends and call the inspector... Once I get some dry weather I will sand and stain it.
Post a Comment