Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ding Dong the Deck is Done! the Deck is Done the ..

Well, Hello everyone and I am happy to say that the deck is done! Well, I have to wait for the building inspector to come and sign off on it. But, It is completed to the point that he can do that. I have to pictures on the laptop to show Dad and Mom and so all is good!
When we get back I have to sand and stain the deck, and do a few little things to make it look nice for those who come to see it.
Well, enjoy the pictures and know that I am resting comfortable... with tomorrow being the travel day to WA state.
Bye for now!






















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW it's absolutely brilliant Tom I don't think I've seen better and I bet all your neighbours will be envious! Hope you have a very good visit lots of love to you bothx

Anonymous said...

I agree, its gorgeous! I am very jealous! I just imagine BBQing in the summer evenings out there... Will you be getting any furniture or anything to put on it? Thats probably Janes job though! :)

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

We have the chairs, my rocking chair, and once the building inspector signs off on it (hopefully Wednesday) The BBQ will be moving to it's new home on the upper level where it sticks out. I hope to have the gas plumbed in from the large tank to the grill as well so that I can do away with the little tank. All we use that big tank for is the fireplace.
Jane has yet to find the table that will work, and we have a couple chase lounges that can go up there too.