Well it's time for an update... (which means it rained last night and the wood is wet so I really can't work on it today) LOL...
The upper level is going together nicely, I have only laid the deck boards on so I could walk on it and see what it looked like. The same with the steps to the ground level. Those are not actually the boards that will make the steps, but instead they are the ends I cut off of the floor joist... they work for now.
I have to finish fastening and assembling the new level and then I will finish the work on the steps. Lastly I will put the railings on and then we have only to call the building inspector to get that ever so important stamp of approval. Once we have that we can get it stained, and move the grill and furniture on it.
But, for the rest of today we are going to take Catherine (Jane's sister) into Washington D.C. and see the sights. I know we will not be able to see them all in one day... but, we are going to see what we can and take pictures to share as well.
Enjoy the pictures below and have a GREAT Day!!!!
1 comment:
Wow, thats coming along very nicely!!!
Post a Comment