Well, Hello everyone!
I am taking a break from the deck today, and taking Jane and her sister Catherine to Harper's Ferry and having a look around. I know we have been there before but it is definitely one of those places that you can visit over and over again. Then tomorrow I will be at it again so that I can get it all done. Jane has been taking some "progress pics" so I will put some on here and you can see why I haven't been keeping up the Blog lately. It has been work, and home working on the deck until dark (except for golf lessons on Thursdays - almost done with the first session though!).
I had to dig 9 holes 30 inches deep, 16 X 16. that was tough as the ground here has a LOT of rock and shale in it... some really thick!
It is a 12' X 16' main deck, with a 10' X 6' step up on the down hill side. Most of the main deck is finished, but I am beginning the steps, and the post are set for the step up level as well. Tomorrow will be more of all that...
Well, that's it for today!
2 comments:
Oh thats going to look really nice when its all done!! Cant wait to see the finished product!
WOW I'm so impressed. It will really add that finishing touch to your lovely house. You could get a job over here in U.K. anyday Tom!
Post a Comment