Well, I had today off because I was leaving tomorrow for my schools.
Guess what, instead of the boss calling for me to come and get my orders
I was told the unit doesn't have the funds for me to go at all. So... back at
work tomorrow and no school for me!
Mind you I have been working on Jet Engines for 20 years ( and fighter
engines are a LOT more complex than this one ) so I can and will pick up
all I need to as I continue to work this engine. The formal schooling just
would have been nice.
Since we had the day, and it was nice when we left the house we decided
to get out and get some fresh air. Of course we went to another part of the
C & O Canal (This time in Hancock, Maryland) and we walked in the snow
for a bit.
The pictures are just some of what I took and using this Picasa we were
able to make a collage of the best ones. I hope you like it! We will be going
back when the weather is nicer.
It is now snowing again here, and sticking as well ... so tomorrow should be
another fun day on the flight line! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:
You are really enjoying your camera and the snow! I'm glad you got to see and play in the snow. It's nice for awhile, then it gets old. I would much more prefer the beach, palm trees and a nice cool breeze.
Oh and I know you'll do fine without training, you've always been good at that stuff.
Love you, Derek
Well I just sent mail to you and Jane hoping that the snow had gone for a troublefree journey yesterday to your schools - but instead I see Hancock, Maryland with photos and am quite impressed. thanks Tom lolxxxx
Post a Comment