I got to tell you, I really like this blog thing... It makes me feel like I am still a part of my family's lives, even though I am not near them where I could see them more than I do. I can only imagine what it would be like to have them just come walking in the door, asking what's for dinner, or if we wanted to do something together. . . The things that dreams are made of huh! LOL...
It's Christmas and I Miss you kids even more during the holidays... I Love you all!... even Hank!
Well, it is now 64 degrees! Well, I am home now (of course or I couldn't be doing the blog) and I have removed the thermal underwear and winter coat I went to work with this morning. . . even then, it was not bad... no ice on the windshield or nothing. I have to dress for the worst though in case I end up outside on an engine all day.
We have our lights up, and we even have a neighbor that has the music machine hooked up to his lights... but, not loud. You can bearly hear the songs from here. I just would like to see some snow for a change... it HAS been 10 years of Brown Christmas (felizzz navidaaad esseah!)...
Jane mailed off the packages we needed to send today. If you get one in the mail that says "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 25 DEC, 2008" that means it has only the package it came in, just put the ugly brown box under the tree and remember kids... Dad's rules apply! Nothing but your hands! Merry Christmas (this won't be the last time you read that I am sure!)
Us in West Virginia... Jane, Tom ... and Charlie!

These are of Hank... Jen says he is part Husky... hmmmmm.... okay! LOL... I see it in the feet!
I don't think I want to know what the bone is from either!
5 comments:
Correction: He is part Alaskan Malamute. They are a bigger burlier version of the Husky used to pull freight through the snow. He has webbed feet that act like snow shoes!
LOL... I know what you speak of Jen :-) ask your mom to show you pictures of "Rocky"... He was our "Hank" when we were in Idaho (and Hank's tail curls up just like a Husky too).
Well his size of 87 lbs. is malamute size, not Husky size and he takes offense to you thinking he's small ;)
Rocky was Alaskan Malamute and Samoyed cross. He looked exactly like the Husky dog that used to be on the Husky gas station signs. He weighed around 90 pounds. But, he got his size from his mother. I think she was over 100 pounds (though his dad was no slouch either). Hank is a Wonderful looking Dog and I am sure I will have fun getting to know him someday.
Glad you like this blogging thing, so do I! And I can completely understand about the brown christmas.... I cant remember the last white christmas we had here... if we ever have!
Post a Comment