I am taking a moment to say simply that the move is going well. Most everything small has been moved. The large items will be moved on Monday with the assistance of some co-workers. That is a good thing! The piano is just HEAVY!!!!
I took the mower over to the house tonight and cut some of the yard as well. The front hill is steeper than it looks. I dare say I won't be cutting it until I know it is dry because it wouldn't make it up the hill!
The garage floor did not fair well on the second coat. I messed up and it will be a while before I get a chance to correct it. For now... it will do.
On top of the move I have to work this weekend. So it has been fun.
Sorry there are no pictures at this time. I haven't taken any and if Jane has, well she can post them on here later. I am beat! and I am ready for the move to be done.
On a higher note... My Dad will be 84 tomorrow! How cool is that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I LOVE YOU! - I know he doesn't have a computer. but well... maybe he'll see this on someone else'.
Bye for now.
Breastmilk and popcorn
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment