The Never Ending Story... (or so it seems!)
Well, we're in our new house. It seems like it will take forever to get settled though. I know Jane is pushing herself and trying to get things done while I am at work and The house looks really nice every day when I walk in. I like seeing what she has been up to "today". Then I change and we set in together hanging curtains or like tonight I finally got to that ceiling fan I needed to fix. I know that tomorrow will bring more for me to do when I get home and that is good. Every time we make a box disappear, we are closer to being "really moved in!".
We looked around the other day after the dining set and book cases were delivered. I commented that the rooms look smaller now. Yesterday we put up curtains in the living and dining area... once again while we were watching TV I looked up and said. You know... with the curtains up... the rooms look smaller! ( again ). After sharing that with the couple of guys at work I helped move (and are going through the same thing...) I decided I am not hanging ANY pictures up! . . .
. . . I don't think I could stand having the rooms shrink anymore than they have... Unless maybe, the mortgage would shrink in direct proportion the the rooms!
Anyway we are free from the rental without any more hassles and ... this is our home!
2 comments:
Now I am curious as to the sizes of your rooms. How about Pics too?
Well, I haven't measured the rooms... but, pictures will be coming soon. We still need a little longer to get settled.
Things are coming along though.
Post a Comment