Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mostly a belated Mother's Day montage'

Well,

I am sorry for the delay in posting our pictures. You would be suprised how little time one has to do anything like this when there is a wee tike in the house to care for. I know, I know... Mummy does MOST of the work there, but I do help too! . . . ANYWAYYYY...

This was our first Mothers Day and we wanted it to be more than just a nice memory for Mummy. SO, Rebecca and I ordered a card on line that was made in England and sent here so that Mummy would have a "proper" Mum's Day card. Janie had no idea and was quite suprised to get a card from clever miss Rebecca that said Happy Mothers Day Mummy, and then to open a "pressie" from Rebecca that had to come from England as well... Marks & Spencer came through and we found a cute little shirt that Jane was just over the moon about. We were told that this will be a Mum's Day to remember always.



Happy Mother's Day from the Loveless' family

OOPS! ... we forgot Charlie!


This says it all, I think



I must admit, Daddy likes this part too!




This is one happy Mum feeding her little angel on Mother's Day






:-)













I Love this one.









All Charlie needed was some wrapping paper and a sunbeam and life is good!









Good night!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can understand the lack of time!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOVE that shirt, really cute!!
Jane, I hope you had a fantastic 1st mothers day! :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaah - what a lovely surprise to find such gorgeous pics of Mum, Dad and Rebecca (and Charlie of course) on this special day.
How very clever of you too,Tom lots of brownie points there! with lovexxx