Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Shower Part I: getting ready at our house...

This is the Beautiful Mum to be getting ready to go across the street to her Baby Shower.

She is looking quite radiant in her new top all dressed up and ready to go! ... Now for me to prepare for the boys!...
Charlie has been going stir crazy in the house. He keeps going to the patio door and wants to get outside. He does NOT like getting his little feet wet. So I decided to clear a little room for him on the deck so he could get outside.

Well, I went strait out the door to the railing and turned around and looked at the deck covered in snow. I decided to have a little fun with Charlie as it wasn't too bad clearing the path.


So Charlie got a maze to play in...


He actually likes it and got the idea that he can chase me around the maze... it was cute.




But playtime had to end so I could get things ready for the boys to come over while the girls were across the street at the baby shower... guys ,were not invited!


The mind is ALWAYS thinking... If you gonna have a deck, and your gonna have a party... You have to be mindful of your options...

And I was worried because I didn't have an ice chest big enough!... HA! Refilling was easy too. We just removed the empty six pack and replaced it with a full one. We had a LOT of fun!...
We just could never get our heads around the Olympic sport of "Curling"... though we watched a LOT of it! LOL
I promise ladies... the baby shower pics and gift pics are coming!

2 comments:

Ryan & Jen said...

Your beer cooler looks our beer cooler whenever we head over to Sunriver!

Anonymous said...

Just back online after p.c. probs -love your decking maize Tom how ingenious wondering if it's all gone yet? and thanks for pics of Jane, I agree Jane does look gorgeousx