Saturday, November 14, 2009

Impromptu Pictures of our walk

Hello one and all,

Jane decided that "we" needed a walk to get some fresh air. I THOUGHT she probably meant her and the baby... because I KNEW I didn't need a walk. But! Boy was I wrong!
So, We went back to Williamsport to the C & O Canal and went the opposite direction on the canal from where we have been in the past. The pictures are all taken with my cell phone. I hope you like them. We are quite happy with how they turned out!



This is the creek that feeds into the Potomac River at Williaimsport.




Another shot I took up the creek a little bit. From one side of the bank.




This is just a nice contrast picture of the trees. The rocks are the wall of the canal where it has fallen over into the canal bed.





Just us happy little campers at arms length with a cell phone!



Uh... This would be a Maryland Pine tree!



Just another shot of the canal path where the mules walked as they pulled the barges of goods.


This is the Potomac River - not much color left in the trees now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Andrew says thanks for his birthday card it was a lovely thought. We had a fabulous time in Bath in the Spa Hotel. It had outside jacuzzis too! I hear Doug and Trish may drop in and see you....give them my love. Lots of love to you both, and the bump! xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are really good pictures, especially for a cell phone! Very pretty!!