Hello everyone,
We were on our way out the door to take me to the Dentist and then shopping so I snapped a quick picture for the blog. Jane is showing our little one nicely now at only 16 weeks-this week. I will of course take more (and better) pictures soon and post them as I know Mum and Catherine want to see how things are going as well as the rest of you.
This morning brought Derek and Alicia a bright new bundle of joy and I am sure it won't be long now before there are pictures on their blog too! Everyone is doing well, and of course she is an adorable baby!
Maybe this weekend we will get some good pictures of Autumn leaves and such.

1 comment:
Jane, you look great! Hope you are beginning to feel a bit better now that you're well into the second trimester! :)
Post a Comment