Well, we had some time to do nothing today so we decided to get out and get some fresh air. We packed a lunch and went over along the Shannandoah River. It was nice out, not tooo hot, but we weren't moving much either... a breeze off the river would have been welcome. It was good to get Janie out of the house and spend some time in the fresh air and sunlight. We haven't scoped out the parks along the river and I think we can do better next time. Our little spot this time was actually just a clearing between a back road and the river but there was some grass, and shade anyway. I took pictures of the river without getting out of my chair (for some) and I took some of Janie too. I get to do that now that we need "progress pictures" So down below I will post a couple of pics.
Charlie hasn't been very happy as the neighbors relatives, kids, and Fred the jack russell have been encroaching on his territory. He just sits in the kitchen looking out the them in digust. I don't think he plays well with others... especially when they are dogs, or are on his deck.
NOTE: Jane would like it noted that I have not been keeping her in the dark. She has not felt well most of the time and so has not been getting out and about like she likes to do. I really DON'T keep her locked up in a cupboard, or closet as we say in America!
1 comment:
Jane, dont worry, you look great! I spent the first 3 months glued to our couch, so I know the feeling! Dont feel bad, its hard work creating life!! :)
Post a Comment