It has been a hectic week at work for me, and I am glad that it is over. We had an aircraft with some problems this last week. In fact we did an engine change last weekend. Well, today... we finally fixed everything we had to so that it works in sync with the other three engines. .. These airplanes were built in 1968, 1969, and 1970. We actually fly the oldest one still in commission. I was 10 when it rolled out!
I waited until I could sit and watch it in it's entireity... but, when up at Dad's and Mom's Jane and I were given a disk from Derek and Alicia. WOW!!! . . . It is a fantastic compilation of Jadon, and his Dad and Mom being a family... I really Love it! . . . It is wonderful to see Jadon at home, with Mom... and Dad sharing, living and Loving. (Sorry, I still have to fast forward past the baby food - long story there). But, I did enjoy it... a LOT!
It also made me a bit sad, seeing it like that shows you all that you miss in your kids and grand kids lives... by being so far away. . . sigh!
Not to change the subject, but.. changing the subject...
Jane tells me (and I DO believe her completely!!!) that she caught Charlie washing his face in the bathtub ( she turns the water on a trickle for him while she is in there doing the things Jane does in the bathroom in the morning { Makeup, Hair, I guess... I don't know as I am at work and she is always Beautiful when I see her} and he hops into the tub and gets a drink and plays). She said she caught him doing a bit of this on video, so soon, maybe we will get to see as well.
Our friends that watched Charlie for us while out in Washington said "Charlie is a really wild cat, he's not like a normal cat" They played with him and I guess he entertained them well for the time they spent with him. What ever you want to call him... He's our Charlie!
Breastmilk and popcorn
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment