Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What? No Pictures???

Well,

It's been kinda busy around here and we are finally getting settled in. I had a flu bug or something last Sunday and Monday but am doing okay now. We have managed to get a lot of the little things done that really have begun to make the house feel like our home. . . The rooms haven't even shrunk too much with the pictures we have put up. We are still planning the deck and of course... the horseshoe pit!!!!
I have to work this coming weekend as well, the job is picking up a little more. We now have 11 birds and so of course there is more to do. It's still a good job and a good place to live so... leaving AZ? No regrets! I also have to apply for another work leader position in the shop. So I will be busy with that too. As well I still have not built my website for my Amsoil sales. There is a lot of interest on base and hopefully with the folks that have already converted to using it, word of mouth will help me sell more ( something to help keep me busy after I retire and maybe make a little money too!).
On another note. Moms younger sister Jean has had a stroke in the past two weeks or so. She is home now ( I guess something happened with her heart as well ) is on a pace maker, and she has to go back in because she has I think three clots on or in her brain. I think they are going to tell her what needs to, or can be done about them when she goes back to the doctor. As for Mom and Dad they have checkups coming and when I hear from them I will share for those of you who have not heard lately.
Charlie has adapted well to the new house and except for seeing his first squirrel from the patio door as it ran across the yard) causing the poofy tail and a great deal of concern for him! He seems to be one really happy camper. I poured out all of his toys in the basement with his cubes, and magically they are all migrating up the basement stairs to where mom and dad seem to spend time and play with him. . . He REALLLLLY doesn't know he is a cat!!!
I promise pictures soon! I had planned on posting some of the kitchen, but was told the counters needed straitened up first? I thought they looked fine! So that was delayed... a bit longer. But, soon! . . . I Promise!
ps... Jennifer... This is Dad! . . . I know you must be terribly busy now that you are a teacher out there in the real working world... but we haven't heard from you! Are you alive and well???


I do hope so!

2 comments:

Ryan & Jen said...

Ha ha, I am alive. I'm just to tired to do anything productive with the computer lately. We will post a blog soon and give everyone updates! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Uh-Oh I hope we didnt send our flu bug via internet to you!
Glad youre doing better now though!
That cat of yours sounds like he has quite the personality!!